Friday, February 11, 2011

Daily Schedule

6:00 a.m. - wake up, courtesy of Jemma.  Put a movie in for the girls, lie in bed, eventually get up to drink coffee while the sun rises.  Maybe a little yoga, running, or a hike.


7:30 - Go downstairs to eat breakfast.


8:30 - 10:00 - Look for shells, draw, read, swim out to raft, kayak, dance to reggae music, etc.



10:00 - Beach!






1:00 - Lunch, first drink of day.



1:30 - Rest time.




3:00 - Pool!




4:00 - 5:30 - Puzzles, reading in the hammock, games, nature walks, cocktail hour with new friends, showering the girls off in our outdoor shower.






5:30 - girls eat dinner with Kerry-Ann, Jason and I shower and get ready for dinner, sit and watch the sunset.



6:30 - Put girls to bed, go downstairs to eat dinner.


End of day - Go to sleep in this bed.

All day long - wish we never had to leave.

2 comments:

  1. First - Your girls are so stinkin' adorable. Seriously.
    Second - I want to live there. I'm hating you just a little for being in such a beautiful place while the rest of us Michiganers are ecstatic over 30+ degree weather... ;)
    Third - Yup. It's official. I hate you. That last picture is like looking at a Shape magazine model, her adorable (not actually birthed from her body because NOBODY looks that good over two kids!!) kids, and J Crew looking hubby! Like a magazine, I swear!
    Fourth -
    So happy that you guys are having such an amazing, relaxing time. Looks like PARADISE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I just found you via CBHM. I have two girls so I love reading blogs like this! I too would like to know how long (my girls are 3 years and 10 months respectively) until I have a bikini body like yours :)

    Also, Go Blue!

    Cas

    ReplyDelete