Monday, June 29, 2009

Who Doesn't Love a Venn Diagram?



















I came across this weeks ago and can't stop thinking about it. A little roadmap for my future, I think, and the future of anyone who hopes to make money doing things they love. As for the girls, maybe I will pull this out when they're having a lot of angst trying to choose a major in college or are struggling through that first, crappy job. I'll remind them that my first memorable experience with a Venn diagram was teaching a bunch of second-graders the differences between birds and bats after reading Stellaluna, point out how different my life looks now than it did when I stood at that blackboard, reassure them that almost every experience can inch them closer to that sweet spot in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment