Monday, January 4, 2010

Farewell, Christmas Vacation


















This morning, the dream Annie has been speaking of for over a week came true: she got to go to school. Seriously, she's been counting down since last Sunday night, when she moped around dramatically, sighing, "I wish I had SCHOOL tomorrow." Today, she was dressed and ready to go with time to spare, watching out the window for the carpool and gleefully anticipating the dream coming true.

It's good, I guess, to be back on a schedule again. Jemma and I did a puzzle, played Memory, and made smoothies. I put laundry away, made some phone calls, and showered in peace. Truthfully, though, the two weeks didn't drag on like I thought they might. Photo-style, here are some shots of my favorite memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment