Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Food, Glorious Food

About that new food-writing gig:

Who:  My friend Di, who always has a million good ideas along with the savvy to turn them into a reality.  She was the first person to pay me to write things, and even though writing website copy for investment firms, bakeries, and dental offices has been great experience, I'm so happy to be writing about one of my true passions for her newest venture.

What:  Just Vittles, a site that aims to be a resource for busy people of all walks of life who want "clean food for modern families" with a special emphasis on elimination diets, gluten- and allergy-free food, and healthy, organic, local eating.

When:  I'll be posting every Tuesday and Friday for now, and maybe more starting this fall when my schedule is more consistent.

Where:  Just Vittles just launched in Seattle and is going to launch in West Michigan this fall, but you can participate and engage with it wherever you live.

Why:  Good question.  That's what my most recent blog post is about, and I'd love for you to join in the conversation.

How:  Register for Just Vittles (it's free!) or fan it on Facebook and see the updates in your feed daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment